Backup Assisstant Info..
abeja_reina_198

Hey everyone. I have a Blackberry storm and I'm trying to activate the Backup Assistant on it, so I can have all my contacts save online. I looked on the Verizon website, but the instructions seem to be for other types of phones. Has anyone done this before.. could you please walk me through it? Thanks in advance:smileyhappy:

-Brittany

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Backup Assisstant Info..
basspro
Contributor - Level 1

Backup Assistant is not available for BB.

What I suggest is go to a Verizon store and let them them transfer contacts from old phone to new one. Then, download Desktop Manager to your PC, and do a backup and restore. Then you will have your contacts whenever needed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
abeja_reina_198

After looking a little more on the site, I'm pretty sure it's still not an option for Blackberrys, but if anyone has found a way to make it would, that would be greatly appreciated. Or, if you know anything about when it may be available..

0 Likes
basspro
Contributor - Level 1

Backup Assistant is not available for BB.

What I suggest is go to a Verizon store and let them them transfer contacts from old phone to new one. Then, download Desktop Manager to your PC, and do a backup and restore. Then you will have your contacts whenever needed.

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

To the OP please give Basspro the greenlight for the accepted answer. This is a reaccuring question and it really needs to show solved so other can see your question was answered. Thanks

0 Likes