BLACKBERRY TOUR 9630 VS STORM 9530 VS HTC IMAGIO
jesszz

Hey guys, actutally my favorite choice is Htc Touch pro 2. But i have been waiting and waiting... bc it's always out of stock!!

Now i decide to go with the second favorite choices:

BLACKBERRY TOUR 9630 - BLACKBERRY STORM 9530 - HTC IMAGIO

Please everyone, give me a comment on which one do you guy recommend me to buy?

I want a phone with an "okay" battery phone ( i dont mind to charge twice a day, but not every 3 hours!!). I text, answer phone, take photos, browse webs (facebook, youtube), Yahoo!Messenger, Windows live messenger kind of a lot (not extremely!) especially texting, answering phone and taking pics... i do these most of the time.

I read a topic about HTC Imagio.. A lot of ppl complaint about its battery. It seems like the battery of HTC Imagio is extremely baddd.... Other than that, i love this Imagio... But if the battery is that bad, i have to go with other ones.

Is battery of Blackberry ones better?

One more thing: I'm going to travel over in Asia countries. So I'll use this phone since they all have sim card.

Another question if anyone knows: I have insurance for damage... But if i LOST the Imagio (which i bought at 200$, 2 year contract), now, i want a new one, but not Imagio,.. for example i want Blackberry Storm 9530 instead, do i have to pay 89.99$ to get that Blackberry Storm 9530 (I know the BBStorm is cheaper, it's 49$ with 2 year contract)

THanks a lot guys. I appreciate all your comments and advices. Please recommend me!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BLACKBERRY TOUR 9630 VS STORM 9530 VS HTC IMAGIO
pureplayaz44

Well I can give you a little information on the HTC phones.wa I started out with the TP2, although it took me forever to get it but I got one of the last ones:smileyhappy: The phone was amazing, the keyboard is the best you will ever find on a phone, it had 5 full rows.  However WinMo 6.1 killed this device. Even with the TouchFlo 3D, it was lagging alot and touch screen just seemed to slow.

SO..........I returned it and got the HTC Imagio. I thought that this would be an upgrade bc of WinMo 6.5 but I was scared of not having the physical keyboard.  The screen on both HTC phones are amazing and clear. However I was disappointed again, phone lagged, not a fan of on screen keyboard, Battery drained fast, etc. Again the phone is awesome build quality like all HTC products but WinMo cripples the device.

SO...........now I am taking it back and getting the Blackberry Tour 9630.  It has everything I want and more stable OS. I think it is just better laid out and a more professional looking phone. Again I needed the physical keyboard as I tried the touch but was not a fan at all.

0 Likes
jesszz

Thanks so much for your advice from the past experience. Wow... :smileysad: .... I know what you are saying is true. I read a lot of reviews, and many many ppl said the same thing like you..... I'm sad bc i want the HTC so bad.... I love the Tour but i'm a fan of touch screen :smileysad: .... Still, the best choice i should choose is Tour 9630 like you highly recommend........ Haizz... Is there any way that we can fix that HTC problem... like change the version of WinMo ... or get some new kind of battery ..... ?? Or Am i asking for hopeless solution? :smileysad:

p.s: Beside those 3, is there any phone else you wanna recommend me?

0 Likes
rookietrader
Enthusiast - Level 3

htc has an android verizon phone out soon...so they are getting rid of windows(windoze)mobile. the android motorola is coming out nov and i think the htc android is coming out the same month. i think htc will be a good phone with the android OS....ive been hearing great things about android but i dont think i can adopt one yet....i'm so use to my blackberry. also look into the storm...i really love it with the new OS 5.0 coming out on monday or get the storm2 which is to release on 10/28/09.

0 Likes
ROUGH72

I CAN'T SAY ON THE HTC OR TOUR BUT AS STORM GOES WITH OUT A STABLE OS IT'S CRAP. PLAN ON SPENDING ALL YOUR TIME PULLING THE BATT. AND WAITING.

I PERSONALY LIKE WINMOB OVER BB OS ALL DAY, ALSO THINK BB SERVER IS NOT ALL THAT !!!

0 Likes