BBM not working
bvolpe81

Yesterday morning my bbm stopped working, but only for one contact - the one that I talk to the most.  I can receive msgs from her but mine do not go through. I can have normal conversations with every other contact in my list. I have deleted her and readded her to my contacts. I have installed bbm overtop of the version. I have deleted and reinstalled bbm. Nothing has worked.

I just did a phone wipe and her bbm still does not work.

Please help! I feel lost.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BBM not working
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

bvolpe81 wrote:

Yesterday morning my bbm stopped working, but only for one contact - the one that I talk to the most.  I can receive msgs from her but mine do not go through. I can have normal conversations with every other contact in my list. I have deleted her and readded her to my contacts. I have installed bbm overtop of the version. I have deleted and reinstalled bbm. Nothing has worked.

I just did a phone wipe and her bbm still does not work.

Please help! I feel lost.

Hi,

From what I understand, you can send and recieve Blackberry Instant Messages to all users in your contacts except for one?  And, you can recieve her messages but she can not recieve yours?  Can she recieve messages and send to others with her BBM?  If you can send/recieve to others, then the problem is not your device or software.  It is more that likely hers.  Can she recieve other messages to/from you such as SMS, MMS, and PIN messages?  Test those and see. 

Doc

0 Likes