BB Tour voice microphone too quiet
dizzydr

Since getting my new Tour this summer, everyone I call has complained it is too quiet or they say "what, I can't hear you".  I thought it was strange, but I just spoke up and cupped my hand around the mic and my mouth which helped according to the listeners.  Then those that borrowed my phone for a call here and there reported the same same problem of their voice being too quiet to others.   

Took it in to Verizon store, they said "Sounds fine to me."  This is hooey!  What can I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB Tour voice microphone too quiet
Michele-VzW
Contributor - Level 2

dizzydr wrote:

Since getting my new Tour this summer, everyone I call has complained it is too quiet or they say "what, I can't hear you".  I thought it was strange, but I just spoke up and cupped my hand around the mic and my mouth which helped according to the listeners.  Then those that borrowed my phone for a call here and there reported the same same problem of their voice being too quiet to others.   

Took it in to Verizon store, they said "Sounds fine to me."  This is hooey!  What can I do?

Call Customer Service, if they cannot hear you then you have proved your point.  Speakers go out and sometimes are just bad from the start and we all know this.

0 Likes