BB Tour internal Antenna location
Ebhymer

I have been trying to find out where the internal antenna is located. I have a cell amp and the antenna adapter for the BB is a small flat disc that you put on the back of the phone by the internal antenna to boost reception when out in the boonies. Since BB doesnt have an external antenna port, this is the adapter that has to be used. Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB Tour internal Antenna location
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Ebhymer wrote:

I have been trying to find out where the internal antenna is located. I have a cell amp and the antenna adapter for the BB is a small flat disc that you put on the back of the phone by the internal antenna to boost reception when out in the boonies. Since BB doesnt have an external antenna port, this is the adapter that has to be used. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.  I could tell you where the antenna is located, but as they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words."  Go to http://www.phonewreck.com/2009/11/09/blackberry-tour-9630-teardown-and-analysis/ for more information and pictures.  I hope this helps.

Doc

0 Likes