BB Tour 9630 SOS display while abroad
rogd0262

I am currently in Germany and my BB Tour 9630 failed to pick up any Mobile Network service provider. It only displays the SOS option. I have used this phone abroad in June but can't remember whether I have deactivated the SIM card upon my return (maybe I shouldn't have bothered). There are 3 or 4 3G mobile networks available but it just will not log on to any one.

Anyway, is there any way I can have my SIM card activated when I am abroad, or is it likely to be a hardware issue?

Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB Tour 9630 SOS display while abroad
August03
Contributor - Level 3

You would have had to get the SIM card reactivated before leaving if it was deactivated previously from the June's cruise.  You would have to contact our global support department if you are unsure if the card was deactivated or to see why you cant place calls from the device. You can reach our global support team 24 hours a day seven days a week. The number to contact global support  is 0-800-888-8000 and enter your calling card pin if you are using a calling card to contact while on the cruise. If you don't have a calling card and calling from the hotel you can :

Ask the hotel operator about hotel-added
surcharges and how to dial from your room.
Many hotels do not assess charges when you
are using a calling card. Many pay phones
require prepaid cards, coins, credit cards, etc.

You can also ask the hotel operator about hotel-addedsurcharges and how to dial from your room.Many hotels do not assess charges when you're using a calling card.

Hope this Helps

0 Likes