Re: At this time, there appears to be an issue with BIS data services.
Spyder_3kgt

I'm really hoping this is a rare experience. I don't like paying 30 bucks extra a month for service that will be chronically interrupted.

0 Likes
honkycat21

I noticed I had no service at 4:30 PM when I attempted to use it.  Five hours latter STILL no service! This is very frustrating! 

0 Likes
montyl

I have been with BB for a couple of years, and the only thing chronic about system outages is when there is a huge number of new activations.  For some reason the systems get over loaded and choke.  Probably using MS software to run the servers.

0 Likes
Re: At this time, there appears to be an issue with IBIS data services.
lisa6852

Michelle and any other Verizon employees:

I think that as customers who have been without data service for over 5 hours now (some maybe longer) we deserve to have some sort of update on this issue and details like when it is estimated to be fixed and what caused the problem in the first place. While the problem itself is unacceptable for a huge international provider like yourselves, the complete lack of customer service is a much larger issue. I strongly advise you to start listening to your customers as you are just proving everyone who says AT&T is better....right.

0 Likes
el

I have been without service since around 7:00 tonight.  When will this problem be resolved?

0 Likes
PayForService

So now 2 out of the last 5 days, Blackberry devices send and receive no e-mail, plus inability to access web, messaging, etc.  That's 40% downtime!

Verizon customer service apparently feels its paying customers should not receive any bill credit for the $30+/month service not working at all for days at a time, because "it's Blackberry's fault."  While that's apparently true, we buy a service from Verizon and it's not being provided.

Verizon should be giving pro-rated credit on data plans to all affected users.  Verizon should then go get reimbursement from RIM, with which it has its own contract.

If enough customers call Verizon customer service and demand this, they will get the message.

0 Likes
unlcejscott
Enthusiast - Level 3

Last e-mail came in @ 7:20 est...bb storm

0 Likes
Stealthps

Michele or other VZW employees. An update on this situation is something that should be happening on the hour. It is YOUR service to YOUR customers who are suffering. 

0 Likes
KasRutkowski

This really is impossible. The moment Bing showed up on my phone it just stopped working. It's been since at least 5pm this evening. Imagine how upset my boss was when I didn't answer her email!!!

0 Likes
Spyder_3kgt

**bleep** does "insufficient network coverage" mean??  Trying to say that not only is RIM going down but VZW is too?

0 Likes