Any Intel On New BB Releases?
Celt902

I'm itching to upgrade to a new BB but not a touch screen.  The Bold 9650 looks like a nice phone but if I am going to renew for another 2 years I want the latest and greatest.  Any rumors out there?  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Any Intel On New BB Releases?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I would recommend the Bold 9650, if you do not want a touch screen.  The 9650 will be a top contender for Verizon for at least the next year.  Also, the Style, should it come to Verizon, would be another great phone.  But,that's the electronics market, though.  There's always another "latest and greatest" device just around the corner. 

Doc

0 Likes
Ambreezy
Contributor - Level 3

You can sign up for Email Updates. By Signing up you will receive exclusive online offers, promotions and the latest information on products and services. Click HERE to sign up.

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

Ambreezy wrote:

You can sign up for Email Updates. By Signing up you will receive exclusive online offers, promotions and the latest information on products and services. Click HERE to sign up.

Uhh . . . I signed up for email updates and never got a one about the new iPhone!? Imo you've just seen all the new devices you'll see for quite a while. It's the iPhone and Droids from now on.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Hahaha ... now that I think of it, I signed up too and didn't get updates on anything!

0 Likes
tanyafaye

I feel you, I have the 9630! I refuse to upgrade to a 9650 for what, basically a track pad? There is the Bold 9700, 9780 and the Torch! I wish Verizon would care about its blackberry users and get a new blackberry and not a new curve or pearl. I really wish Verizon would come out with something, all I ever hear about from customer service when I call is the droid and now I will hear about the iphone.  I want a new blackberry!

0 Likes