Am I being over charged for data?
paulaavanegas

I recently upgraded my phone and plan, for a $10 service plan to a $30 data plan since I got a blackberry. The only problem is that I am only getting 2GB of data. Should it be unlimited?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Am I being over charged for data?
Tidbits
Legend
No if you didn't have the unlimited data plan for smartphones prior to them dropping the unlimited data plan for smartphones then you will have the 2GB of data if you add a smartphone.
0 Likes
paulaavanegas

so? how much would is cost to get an unlimited plan?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

It is no longer being offered.  It has been discontinued for months now.

0 Likes
paulaavanegas

i find it impossible for verizon not to have an unlimted data plan.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

paulaavanegas wrote:

I don't.  They offered it at one point, and the US is one of the few last countries to offer any sort of unlimited plan for a long while.  At some point I saw it coming...  AT&T followed, T-Mobile offers unlimited but throttles you starting on how much you pay 200MB, 2gb, 5gb, or 10gb.  Sprint offers unlimited while on their network, and if you end up roaming you only get 300MB before they terminate your data plan for the month.  Do it enough times they'll terminate your contract.  When they start rolling out their 4G I expect them to drop the unlimited data plan themselves as they already did it with their internet cards.
0 Likes
Elitist_Jerk
Contributor - Level 2

paulaavanegas wrote:

clearly its possible,it is your reality

0 Likes