AOL Mail Issues
tiedye82
My AOL mail is being really slow.  Sometimes it won't update for hours at a time.  I reset, and reactivated.  Not sure what else to do.  Anyone else having issues?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: AOL Mail Issues
tiedye82
Hi.  I have a Curve.  I was told to remove the battery.  Not really sure what a battery pull (just got my BB a few weeks ago).  I know it's prob not my device since Gmail is working fine.  Last email i got from AOL was 15 mins prior to when i actually recieved it.
0 Likes
EarthUnderSky
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah tie,

Need to battery pull every now and again for good measure. Preferably after you take it off charge. Very well could be AOL network issues if gmail is fine. It's not BIS, mine is good gmail, company mail.

Side note....You heard TimeWarner just confirmed sale of AOL......Could be a revolt.....LOL

-Good Luck-

Regards, Michael 

0 Likes
cowboy774
I am having the same problems.  For what its worth, Friday I created a gmail and yahoo email account and added it to my blackberry.  I then sent multiple messages to all 3 of my email accounts.  On my blackberry, I got the Gmail's within minutes, yahoo mail in about 10 minutes, AOL I have not received any as of yet (2 days).  VZW had me remove my service books and resent them to me.  I am convinced its an AOL issue
0 Likes
BlackBerry_i812

TimeWarner Cable and AOL are Severing their Business Relationship..

I don't have a AOL Account so can't test that..

but My two Gmail accounts work instantly I get them in a few seconds on my BlaclBerry..

My TimeWarner Road Runner Email takes a few Minutes to arive on my BlackBerry..

6 Words that started this whole invention: "Watson! come here I need you!"

0 Likes