help with curve
cappy
Enthusiast - Level 3
i only have the phone for a week...everything was working fine until last night...now i can't make or receive calls, it says mobile connections off in manage connections, i check it and still get red x....i can't access internet...and for for reason it is telling me that keyboard lock in enabled and i cannot unlock it...i started having problems playing that dumb game brickbreaker...screen froze a couple of times...i shut the phone off and it was fine...now nothing seems to work....please someone help
0 Likes
Re: help with curve
rayneman

cappy wrote:
i only have the phone for a week...everything was working fine until last night...now i can't make or receive calls, it says mobile connections off in manage connections, i check it and still get red x....i can't access internet...and for for reason it is telling me that keyboard lock in enabled and i cannot unlock it...i started having problems playing that dumb game brickbreaker...screen froze a couple of times...i shut the phone off and it was fine...now nothing seems to work....please someone help

* + green call button to unlock (at least that's what it is on my curve).

Once you get access, use the menu and find "manage connections."  From there I think you can turn everything back on.  I had this happen randomly one time as well...not sure what caused it, but I tinkered around a little and managed to get it running again.

Maybe a more experienced person will have a better solution.

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

Did you turn it off or did you do a  battery pull?  

SInce you say that you tried to turn connections on and nothing happens try the battery pull and then try to reactivate your connections it they still wont turn on you will have to talk to VZW.
Message Edited by XtremeBerry on 06-26-2009 09:12 AM
0 Likes
cappy
Enthusiast - Level 3
i guess i will try a battery pull..because i tried everything else...does someone have a number for customer support...thanks
0 Likes
cappy
Enthusiast - Level 3
ok the battery pull worked....thank god...it STILL shows keyboard locked, but it isn't locked...should i be a bit concerned? all in all i'm very happy that i once again can make and receive calls, access the internet, and receive my emails....i am wondering if anyone else experienced problems with playing the game brickbreaker??
0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

What OS are you using? 4.5.077 or older.

0 Likes
cappy
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3
What do you mean it shows the keyboard is locked? Is it popped up saying press * and send key to unlock.
0 Likes
cappy
Enthusiast - Level 3
yes..thats exactly what it shows...i press *and send and nothing happens...but its not locked
0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3
If you hit Alt(hold)+left shift(hold) +h tell me what your file free says.
0 Likes