curve indicator or icon at top?
leoblack
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is an indicator or icon that looks like the browser globe at the top of the screen with a 1 in front of it. It is where the text or missed call symbol appears.  I have not seen this before. I've closed the browser. What does it mean?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: curve indicator or icon at top?
leoblack
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the suggestion.  I still haven't figure it out but I'll try looking through the application options again. I am new at this and a bit lost still.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

It could be an update available through Blackberry App World. Open up App World and see if there's a red star over the MyWorld icon. An update may be available for one of your applications.

0 Likes
leoblack
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the suggestion.  I still haven't figure it out but I'll try looking through the application options again. I am new at this and a bit lost still.

0 Likes
Michele-VzW
Contributor - Level 2

It's the icon indicating that you have a "saved search".  At some point in time you opened your browser and saved the page while it was loading.. if you go into your messages list you should see it there, giving you the option to delete it and then the icon will disappear.

0 Likes