blackberry 9330
lilflaangel75

its real funny how everyone is having so many problems with their blackberrys cause i have 3 of them and dont experience not one problem at anytime in 2 years ive had my phones. people you are abusing your phones and not taking care of them, they are not a toy. any idiot with a brain can operate a blackberry, its not hard to figure out how to get things to work on your own without having to bother customer service and take up my time when i have valid business. i have owned 3 of my own for 4 years now and currently have 3 turned on and never a problem!!!! if u cant work a computer i dont recommend this phone, its not for you!!

0 Likes
Re: blackberry 9330
lilflaangel75

and never opened a owners manual either...im a hands on learner...if anyone has a question about your blackberry, just ask ill do my best to help out. But on a scale of 1-10 i rate the 9330 a 9, it has been a great phone for me and my whole family. the one thing i dont like about this phone is that it dont have a flash on the camera:( WHY would they not put a flash on these phones, Damn idiots dont change something that works, my other blackberrys all had flash even my old curve, Blackberry got stupid there other than that its a great phone!

0 Likes
Re: blackberry 9330
dragonladyevelyn

<< Duplicate post.  Please see  original >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes