adding blackberry curve to existing verizon plan online
gadog
I bought a blackberry curve on ebay. How do i add the internet and email plan onto the phone online after activating phone. In other words can i activate phone and change plan without having to go to verizon store.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: adding blackberry curve to existing verizon plan online
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
Once you enter the ESN and activate the phone it'll automatically have you select the type of plan that you want; BES $44.99 or BIS $29.99. Select which ever best suits your needs. The BIS will probably work for you, it's unlimited web and email for personal use. The BES is only if you work in a corporate workspace and need to get work email.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
Once you enter the ESN and activate the phone it'll automatically have you select the type of plan that you want; BES $44.99 or BIS $29.99. Select which ever best suits your needs. The BIS will probably work for you, it's unlimited web and email for personal use. The BES is only if you work in a corporate workspace and need to get work email.
0 Likes
gadog
Thank you very much.
0 Likes
SallyW
So if I wanted to activate it, I have no choice but to get internet even if I don't need it???? That's seems way to expensive
0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
If you don't need internet/email connectivity 24/7/365 then you don't need a Blackberry. Being constantly connected is what Blackberry's were built to do.
0 Likes