Re: Verizon keeps sending broken phones, LEAVE VERIZON NOW IF YOU CAN- terrible customer service
fewhb

I think its interesting that Verizon puts a "solved" icon on this message when in fact it doenst resolve their lousey customer service or the lack of carrying a decent product that works for the entire 2 years  that they require you to have with their company.  I too have been to the store  for the third time since I have just upgraded to the current Blackberry that I own and again they will send me another remodeled piece of *&(^ that will break again in about 3 months.   Yes customer service is bad....but consider it a symptom of the company.  The higher ups dont care and the people below that deal with us who complain are not given any support from above to see that the products they sell are supported.  I have decided to suck it up and hold to for 12 months remaining and if it means I replace the piece with junk ---because Verizon has already stated they will not replace it with an upgrade or even with a really working phone.  I am out of here.   their service sucks.  Their policy is only as good as it takes to sell you the contract then you are nothing after that.   They were like that when I had to use them for my home phone and I got rid of them years ago....I can see that their wireless service is not anybetter.  Has any one considered trying to put together a class action suit against them? 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon keeps sending broken phones, LEAVE VERIZON NOW IF YOU CAN- terrible customer service
oledoc2u

Just better to move on.  I have been with them for years.  It hasn't been nor will get better unless someone starts to challenge their hold on the wireless world.  I am not now nor will ever sign another two year contract with them.  They need to get on board and match their competitors plans, or it won't matter about their claim to the most reliable service out there.  I will take a few dropped calls for better rates.  Can you hear those footsteps coming Verizon?  Someone out there is listening, and will start to gain on you.  You can't tie up the airwaves forever.  I am a customer, and you need to listen.  Your plans suck big time.  Get rid of the contracts and match up with the AT&T's, and the like...

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

fewhb wrote:

I think its interesting that Verizon puts a "solved" icon on this message when in fact it doenst resolve their lousey customer service or the lack of carrying a decent product that works for the entire 2 years  that they require you to have with their company. 

Verizon doesn't mark an answer as solved. Only the original poster can do so. What would be the basis for your class action suit? Have you used other providers? I have AT&T on another line, and have used two other carriers, and Verizon's service is way better.
0 Likes
basspro
Contributor - Level 1

I was with VZW for 5 years with no problems. I started looking at other carriers, and ended up going with Sprint with a Bold 9650. I cannot believe the money that I am saving with Sprint, and their service is great in North Carolina. Plus, if I roam, it is on VZW network. VZW needs to get competitive with their plans.

0 Likes