Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330 cell phone pink
AWIW

Please i need your help i have Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330 cell phone pink  can i use it with Nigeria MTN network ?i bought it online from The OEM Shop from  Amazon .com home page . where can i insert my Nigeria MTN sim card please as i can not find the location.Kindly tell me how to go about it.because i am here in Nigeria now and want to make use of blackberry that is why i bought it  online since the price is not much.
Thank You.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330 cell phone pink
Spiral
Master

AWIW wrote:

Please i need your help i have Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330 cell phone pink  can i use it with Nigeria MTN network ?i bought it online from The OEM Shop from  Amazon .com home page . where can i insert my Nigeria MTN sim card please as i can not find the location.Kindly tell me how to go about it.because i am here in Nigeria now and want to make use of blackberry that is why i bought it  online since the price is not much.
Thank You.

The Verizon blackberry 8330 does not have a SIM slot as it is a CDMA type cell phone.  Nigeria MTN requires a GSM type cell phone.

You purchased the wrong type of phone for your application.  Sorry, live and learn.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330 cell phone pink
SydneyK
Master

Read the seller's policy. Maybe s/he will take it back with a restocking fee. Or you can resell it online.

Look for an unlocked GSM phone for your needs. Or purchase a GSM phone and pay someone on eBay to unlock it for you.

0 Likes