Re: VZW Customer NO MORE After 8-1/2 Years
kenteoth

I just had a similar experience here in Phoenix. I call customer service and they handle everything no problem. I took a defective phone to the store 2 days after getting it online and the snotty sales clerk says to send it back through fedex. I called 611 and they said I could either take it to the store or send it back. The back of the PTT Barrage would not fasten tightly nor would it function properly. I took it back to the store including another phone and I dealt with another CSR there who had the personality of cement, very argumentive and wasted over an hour of my time. However, I dialed 611 and everything was taken care of. It's not Verizon's problem that there are people out there who do not take customer service seriously, it is just a paycheck to them. I do not argue with them but I hold my ground as needed and don't let them try to intimidate me. If I don't get the results I want I just simply dial 611 and report that store. There is no excuse for poor customer service and they should not work for Verizon if they do not want to treat customers with respect. I have had Sprint and TMobile and their stores and 611 service left me wondering how they even stay in business....ATandT could keep their service, I would rather talk through a can than to use their phones. I will not argue with anyone especially when the contract specifically gives me 30 days to be satisfied. The girl that worked with me in the Verizon store said that I could not exchange my phone again for the same problem but guess what?? I will call 611 if that phone does not operate correctly before the time is up. I won't go back to that store, I will go to another store and avoid them until they get customer oriented people or just be inconvenienced and send my phone back to HQ, that's why I have 3 lines instead of two.

0 Likes
Re: VZW Customer NO MORE After 8-1/2 Years
s8njr

(deleted content as per VZW ToS..please keeps your post familly friendly) but what can they really do over the phone? i was told certain things the few times i had to call like...sorry for the problems how about i take $10 a month off your data plan....cool right....? only cool if they put it in their notes and if it is in their "notes" hopefully when you call the following month to ask why there was no deduction, pray that the person you are talking to actually looks up said note and verifies it. i could say anything over the phone but.....anyway, (deleted) verizon cancelling my service and not paying etf.....

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator (M)

0 Likes