0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: V Cast for Curve
JerZICE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Eddie92671 wrote:
Is V Cast available for the Curve 8330?

V-Cast & ESPN MVP is the things i miss MOST about my EnV2 after getting my STORM. I used ESPN MVP "VERY" day and not being able to watch the ESPN MMA Live Videos really stinks. I'm still trying to find a way to watch it through the Storm browser but for some reason I can't get the link to work, I think it's because they broadcast it using ADOBE "FLASH" which the Storm browser does not play yet. I think RIM is working on making a plug-in for Flash to work on the BB's but have no date as of yet for it's release :smileysad:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mmmcheezy
Enthusiast - Level 3
Nope.  Sorry!
0 Likes
Eddie92671
Thank you... Any idea when this will be available, if at all???
0 Likes
mmmcheezy
Enthusiast - Level 3
Most likely not at all.  It's more of a feature for regular cell phones.  I'm not aware of any PDA or Blackberry with VCast capabilities, except for Rhapsody, which is a music downloading service.  As far as I'm aware, even that's only available on the Storm.
0 Likes
JerZICE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Eddie92671 wrote:
Is V Cast available for the Curve 8330?

V-Cast & ESPN MVP is the things i miss MOST about my EnV2 after getting my STORM. I used ESPN MVP "VERY" day and not being able to watch the ESPN MMA Live Videos really stinks. I'm still trying to find a way to watch it through the Storm browser but for some reason I can't get the link to work, I think it's because they broadcast it using ADOBE "FLASH" which the Storm browser does not play yet. I think RIM is working on making a plug-in for Flash to work on the BB's but have no date as of yet for it's release :smileysad:
0 Likes