Receiving a vCalendar invite
uhlie

Hello all,

My wife just purchased a Blackberry Curve.  I own a HTC Touch Pro (Windows Mobile).  I made it clear to our salesperson at Verizon that sending calendar invites from my winmo phone to her Blackberry calendar via vCalendar was important.  The salesperson said that the Blackberry would receive vCalendar invites with an add-on application.  So far I have been unsuccessful at finding an application which will translate the vCalendar invite for her Blackberry.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Receiving a vCalendar invite
Qdog123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do a quick google search for vcardmaster from mobilesoftmarket. I've never used this but they claim you can send and recieve vcard contacts and calendar appts from your blackberry.

Good Luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Qdog123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do a quick google search for vcardmaster from mobilesoftmarket. I've never used this but they claim you can send and recieve vcard contacts and calendar appts from your blackberry.

Good Luck!

0 Likes
uhlie
Thanks for the tip Qdog!  I found the program you recommended online for $19.95.  Seems it will do all I need. 
0 Likes
slundberg01
I am curious if you got this program running and how it has worked for you. I have a Samsung omnia and my wife has a curve and very annoying that we cant get invites.  I can get hers on my windows device but mine come accross as a .dat file that she cant open.  Any help would be awesome.
0 Likes