Picture Messages
erinn

I just got my new Blackberry phone and for some reason I can send picture messages but I can't get them! Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Re: Picture Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi erinn,

I want you to be able to receive your picture messages. What Blackberry Curve model do you have? Please share model number as troubleshooting steps may vary. Are you not getting any picture messages or just from certain contact or contacts? Do you have the latest software version available for your phone? What is your ZIP code? Please answer these questions and our forum members and our Social Media team will be able to further assist you.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
bigyn

i am also having a problem receiving picture or text messages. i also want to delete the enterprise server from it and i am at my wits end.  my phone is a blackberry curve 8530.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi bigyn-

Lets regain your wits! Are you able to send picture messages like normal? Does this happen with all pictures sent to you, or only specific persons? Its possible the enterprise side has blocked MMS capabilities. You will need to contact your IT department for enterprise removal assistance. Keep me posted regarding the picture messaging!

0 Likes