No Mobile Hotspot on Blackberry Curve 9310
jpstones

The Blackberry Curve 9310 has the capability to have Mobile Hotspot.  It says so in the instruction manual and listed as a feature here on the Verizon website.    But that option does not show up on the phone.  It originally showed that option until I activated it.  So how doI get that feature?  The Service Reps I talked to did not know.

0 Likes
Re: No Mobile Hotspot on Blackberry Curve 9310
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love using the Hotspot myself Jpstones. Here are some instruction on how to turn on http://spr.ly/6583BPHox hotspot. Let me know if you are able to get this turned on.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jpstones

The problem is that under Manage Connections the Mobile Hotspot Mode option is missing.  It disappeared awhile back when the phone was activated.  My only selections are now : Mobile Network, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.

0 Likes
jpstones

The problem is that under "Manage Connections" I do not have an option to

check for "Mobile Hotspot". I did at one time. But I believe that

disappeared a while ago when I activated the phone.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for checking! I apologize for the inconvenience, let's get you Mobile Hotspot working. I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily.
AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes