Insufficient Network Coverage Message
Amybradyfan
I have had my blackberry curve for less than a month and up until 2 days ago I was loving it.  Now I keep getting a message when I click on my internet browser, facebook, etc., that says there is "insufficient network coverage to process my request" and "try again later".  I tried email customer service yesterday and I was told that Verizon was doing maintenance to broadband on 3/20 & 3/21 (of course how was I to know about this?).  I'm still not able to use my mobile internet (which I'm PAYING for) today.  Are outages like this common with Verizon?  I'm frustrated to say the least.  I've been happy with my cell service for the last 6 years but don't know if the internet & mobile internet will prove to be unreliable.
0 Likes
Re: Insufficient Network Coverage Message
hockey41guy
they are seriously just updating...verizon has always had great internet for me for years
0 Likes
hannah
Is it still down?  I'm getting the exact same error message.  I picked up my BB Curve from the store today, had all of about 45 seconds of Internet access all afternoon.
0 Likes
Amybradyfan
I ended up calling customer service a short while ago due to the fact that this I'm now going on 48 hours without mobile internet service.  I was told that this is an issue for the entire east coast (although one of my verizon friends near me is not having this issue) and that a "best case" estimate is that it will be fixed by tomorrow (Monday).  It's a bit frustrating and I'm sure it is for you with a brand new phone to play with:smileyhappy: 
0 Likes