How does the CURVE compare to the STORM?
kmdows

I currently have the Storm but am having "hardware" issues with it.  I am returning it to VW this afternoon and am thinking of switching to the Curve 8330.  Any thoughts?  I features that I enjoy and use most are the camera, video, txt msging, email and BB msging.  I also use the alarm clock on a daily basis.  I do have some music on my Storm but the majority came from owned CDs.  I would rarely have use for downloading music direct to my phone, but I do like using my music as my ringtones.  Can I do all this with the Curve?  Your input in appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: How does the CURVE compare to the STORM?
lowrance
Contributor - Level 2
You can do the same things with the curve as you do with the storm. the curve has 96mb vs 128mb with the storm. Curve doesn't have a standalone gps only agps. Curve has slower data speeds but the curve has a stable os . I have both and would rather use the curve and everything you list you can still do with curve
0 Likes
Re: How does the CURVE compare to the STORM?
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3
The camera on the curve is also a lower resolution and the browsing experience not as rich.   Personally, between the two I'd prefer to have the Curve.   I had the Storm and returned it.   Just too many issues.   You should also know (and should ask Verizon when you go there) about the upcoming Blackberry Niagara 9630 due to be released next month (there may well be a name change to this device before it releases).    It has quite a few of the Storm features but with a traditional (and if you ask a whole lot of people) more preferred QWERTY keyboard.    If you can at all hold off for a bit . . . I'd take a serious look at that!
0 Likes