CAMERA PROBLEMS
DaphneGarcia

When I go to turn on my camera it states, "Could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again." However, I do not have other applications open.

0 Likes
Re: CAMERA PROBLEMS
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

DaphneGarcia wrote:

When I go to turn on my camera it states, "Could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again." However, I do not have other applications open.

Hi DaphneGarcia,

Please keep in mind that some applications run in the background if not closed properly. You can view all open applications by holding down the ALT key, then you can scroll through the open applications and open them. Once you open the applications running in the background close/exit them by pulling up the menu and selecting the close/exit option.

0 Likes
Re: CAMERA PROBLEMS
WKQQRocker
Enthusiast - Level 1

DaphneGarcia wrote:

I'm Having issues with my video camera. I have a Blackberry 9330 3G. Funny thing is, It worked just fine on June 1. After that, It stopped working. And this was shortly putting os 6 on it.  After a few days, just put os 5 back on it.   Due to the fact, I don't like it and other things. Also att the time, I thought it was confilting with my address book not opening and a few other things Ever since then, I get "No more space to record video" And, I have no videos on my phone at all. Whent to my local store (3695 Nicholasville Rd STE 130 Lexington, KY  40503) And, The girl tried doing something, Which she told would reset the phone, Then, Check the computer to see if I still had warranty on it. Which I could've told her without looking it up. And, The next thing, She was trying to get me to buy a new phone & telling me my video camera it wasn't working. Duh, I already knew that, That's why I was gong to the store in the first place. To see What was wrong with it. But, I know why she was trying to get me to buy a new phone. Reason being, I'm on a data plan they no longer have. ($15 data plan) She, Said I could buy aused phone. But, I have a freind who has had 2 phones they was used and both had issues. So, I'm not gonna get a used phone. I wanna know how can i get my video camera working again. The rep that so called helped me at that store was no help what so ever. and never once did she try to take a video with it. And, Since it telling me it has no space to record video. Wouldn't that be a memory card problem?

0 Likes