Re: Blackberry Pearl 8130 and Curve 8330 updated to 4.5.0.138
rpjwalter

Anyone else have a similar problem?  I have updated to the new os and now with email, I have lost the option to delete from handheld and mailbox or just handheld.  When I go to delete an email off by 8330, the only option I get is to delete or cancel.  therefore, the email will be deleted off the 8330 but still be in my inbox.  I am not on outlook, I have both a gmail and yahoo email account and the problem occurs with both.  This did not happen prior to upgrading the os.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I had this version on my 8130 Pearl before I got my Tour.  It worked well for me and I did not experience any of the problems others have written about. 

Doc

0 Likes
sinfully_loved

Yea same here! Mine was okay but when I did my husbands his browser was no where to be found so I had to go back and restore the data and he then had 150 duplicates to his other 150 contacts not to mention my contacts and MY mail!!!! Fun Fun!

Everything is running fine now but yes was a WORLD SIZE PITA!

However I still love my verizon wireless network and have been with them for a long time (6 years) so not to many complainants....besides that one :smileywink:

0 Likes