Blackberry Curve
Mutual

The software that came with the Curve does not allow the phone to download the Microsoft Address Book from Outlook.

Will this phone not work with Microsoft software?

Mutual

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Curve
cheryl

The first thing you have to do is setup you sync....what version of the bb desktop are you using?, You have to go into the Syncronize icon and select the configure tab (v4.5 and below), from there select configure sync and set each sync item to work with outlook. Hope it helps.

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Curve - Sync Outlook
Mutual

Thank you.   That must be the problem.   The software that came with the phone is not v4.5.   Where can we download v4.5?

Thanks,

Mutual

0 Likes
cheryl
The software can be downloaded from http://vzw.smithmicro.com/blackberry :smileyvery-happy:
0 Likes
Mutual

Thank you Cheryl, you are very kind.

Here is what I am presently downloading.   I hope it is the correct software.

Download Details Software Name: Desktop Manager 4.5.0 B17 Multilanguage - With Media Manager File Name: 450_b017_multilanguage.exe Download Size: 278.862 MB Language: English Published Date: 11/25/2008  

I cannot listen to streaming audio from a radio station.   I can from Music of Your Life by using their

Itunes player but the streaming from a radio station does not work with either the Itunes player or the

Windows Media Player.   Someone told me I have to download some third party software.    Do you kn

anything about this?

Thanks,

M

0 Likes