Blackberry Curve 8330 and MS Word documents??
firehottie61

Can anyone tell me how to save MS word documents from my computer to my BB 8330. I do have 'Documents to go'. How do I do this? Is this even possible?? I  would like to have a couple of my documents with me all the time for reference. PLEASE HELP.

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Curve 8330 and MS Word documents??
mtkalimey
Enthusiast - Level 3

Connect your phone to your computer with a micro SD card in it.

When your phone connects enable mass storage mode on the phone.

The card shows up as a removable drive on you computer that you can drag and drop files on to.

0 Likes
firehottie61

Hey thanks for replying. I tried that, added some music and even one other word document, but there is one that won't show up in my list. And it's only 3 pages long. I can't figure this one out. Any advice??

Thanks,

Kyle

0 Likes
mtkalimey
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would tend to guess that the file extension is wrong.

How does it handle it on your computer?

Can you see the file extension? If not open My Computer>Tools Menu>Folder Options> uncheck "Hide Extensions for Known File Types. This is asuming you are running Windows.

Have you tried opening Docstogo first and looking for the file? Not sure how that prog runs on BBerry since I am waiting for my few phone before I purchase that.

You may even want to open it on your computer and resave as .doc and then try to reload to the berry. You should also be able to email it to yourself and open as a attachment.

0 Likes