BlackBerry enterprise activation
bikemoto

I just bought a BlackBerry Curve 8530 over the weekend and I am trying to configure the phone for my company email. My company is asking me to do something in the "enterprise activation" section and I do not see that on my phone, can someone tell me where to find it? Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry enterprise activation
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

What you have to do is go to the Setup folder and go back into Setup Wizard. Pick on email setup and then there should be two selections, pick I want to use a work  email account with a Blackberry Server. It will then ask you if you have a a password from your Server administrator. You have to have this to activate. If you do hit next  and type in your email address and your password. Then hit the menu button and activate.

0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry enterprise activation
jnestell
Contributor - Level 2

Another way to activate your phone to BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server) is to go to option>advanced options>enterprise activation.  There you will enter your email address for work and the password your company gave you.  It will take some time for the full activation to finish.  On average I have seen around 30-60 minutes depending on the number of contacts, etc, on the phone.

0 Likes