BB 9630 lost all of my data while traveling Need help in retrieving it
bulldog_lover

Hi,

I have a BB 9630 and have lost all of my data while traveling. Was able to retrieve my emails but not my text messages or contact names and numbers from my contact list. That I entered on my BB. Can anyone assist in showing me how I can retrieve them.

0 Likes
Re: BB 9630 lost all of my data while traveling Need help in retrieving it
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

You will need to restore from your last back up. You do periodically back up your data don't you? There are several ways to do this: BlackBerry Protect is a free app that will back up your info on a schedule set by you, Desktop Manager will manually back up all your info also. How did you retrieve your emails?

0 Likes
Re: BB 9630 lost all of my data while traveling Need help in retrieving it
Not applicable

Bulldog_lover,

As SoccerRef commented, you are able to backup your Blackberry by using Blackberry Protector Blackberry Desktop Software. Have you used either of these to backup your device? If so, you will be able to restore your info from one of those two avenues. If you previously setup a Gmail account on your phone it is possible you may have chosen the option to sync contacts also. If the phone has not been backed up previously, then unfortunately there is not a way to restore the data.

MarquiaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes