yahoo mail problem
blancoal

I have used yahoo mail forever on my samsung alias, and for the last few days I cannot.  I go to the yahoo mail web page, login, but the login screen just comes right back.  PLEASE HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: yahoo mail problem
miakate

I've been having the same problem with my LG phone. I've cleared the memory, turned the phone off for a bit, etc but the problem remains.

0 Likes
Markbo

I am having the exact same problem. I would like to access my yahoo mail on my phone!

0 Likes
thor77
Enthusiast - Level 3

if you have a paid yahoo account you can sync yahoo to gmail .thats the way i have it set up, and i have no problem log into my yahoo mail account from my Razr.

0 Likes
surf2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Every year, Yahoo does upgrades and maintenance to the site. Sometimes they warn us; sometimes they don't. There are so many problems currently that they must be doing work. The Calendar doesn't work, Contacts disappear from email accounts, many users can not access their mail, many can not open a news article or post a comment if they are able to open it. There have been a variety of "error" messages when users try to get into their mail. Some say "launch error" or "proxy server' or "upgrade to new IE9" (even tho upgrading does not fix the problem).

Yahoo tech support is swamped. You can go on Yahoo!Answers and check the Yahoo Products>Yahoo Email> and read the others who are searching for a workaround.  The correct category is Problems With Service but the threads appear in other categories.  When one person figures out the Samsung Alias connection problem, the word spreads.

If you pay $19.99 a year (not month), you can get Mail Plus which lets you get your mail on your desktop instead of going to the website. But there have been problems with Plus, too.

0 Likes