wrong number keeps calling daily
hkfanatic

I have a person who keeps calling my phone hourly everyday since sunday April 23rd. The number called me 13 times on sunday, 1 time on monday, twice on tuesday and 6 times today. They never leave a message but the keep calling back after i nicely texted them back they had the wrong number. They apparently ignored that message and continued to call. So i texted them asking nicely "who it was" and they could only reply by saying "u mama". Should I ignore the calls? change my number? report them to the police for haraassment?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: unknown caller keeps calling daily
Wildman
Legend

Since you was able to text the individual this means you have their number, you could try blocking the number with Verizon's block filter and if that doesn't resolve the issue then I would look into changing the number because I dont see the police doing anything because their hasn't been any  threats or illegal actions done so far.

Log into your MyVerizon account and use this link to give you the option to add the number to the systems block list...

https://nbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/secure/messageIntercept/messageInterceptHome.action

0 Likes