software update for the Samsung Charge
kayln

I am on my third Charge.......I had a Droid, and a Droid X and loved the Droid X with very few problems. However I have had nothing but problems with my Charge.......each of the charges had the same problem.......I would keep getting a pop up message stating I needed network connection even though I was showing 4 bars.  I could take out the battery and it would work for a while and then I would have to take out the battery again....finally taking out the battery didn't work any more.  I am in a 3G area so when I went in to the Verizon store it worked for them......so I left then it dawned on me that in the store we were on 4G......do I went back in and sure enough on 3G it did not work.  They went through all the check points with their tech and sure enough nothing worked and so ...my third phone!  

All this to ask "When are we gettiing an update for the Charge?  We pay a lot of money for these phones and I expect them to work......at least timely bug fixes!!!  We do not have a land line so it is important that my phone works in a dependable manner and considering the cost I don't think that is asking too much!

Does anyone know when an update is coming out for the Charge?

Kayln

Labels (1)
0 Likes