music transfer
madness3

here is my problem, i had Vcast  on my old phone where i purchased alot of music and put it on my SD card. now that i have the iphone4 it says that my music cant play because its protected. i feel like if i paid for my songs i should be able to get them. i downloaded vcast media manager and i still cant get my songs!!! this is very frustrating!!!! PLEASE HELP

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: music transfer
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

The account owner should be able to go on My Verizon and do the transfer.

0 Likes
madness3
I tries that. Some songs still won't play.
0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you lewisr13 for your suggestion. I appreciate you taking the time to help out. 

@madness3,

You mentioned that some of the songs you transferred to your iPhone will not play and I want to help.  Where was this purchased? Do you have a copy of the song on your computer? If so, does it play on your computer?

V CAST Media Manager does not support the iPhone; however, the V CAST Media Manager desktop app can be installed as a standalone software application, for free, and can be used to transfer the media from the your existing VMM capable device to your computer. Once transferred to the computer, the media can then be transferred to the iPhone using iTunes. 

DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected music may not be transferred from the device to the computer. Non-DRM protected music can be transferred to and from device and computer.

Please let us know if you are still unable to play the songs after following the steps above. 

0 Likes