lg cosmos touch-black screen
16jorogowski

when i turn on my phone i get a screen that shows the Verizon wireless logo. there is usually an animation but now there is not. so i press the lock button on the side of the phone and it locks, and i press it again and it unlocks but i see a somewhat lit black screen. when i press the button again nothing happens. please help me!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lg cosmos touch-black screen
lucas_anson

My phone is doing this since about this time this morning, in the past couple days the screen has been getting really messed up. Any one know how to fix this?

0 Likes
rajapet

My daughter's Cosmos Touch just started doing this today.  Turn it on and the Verizon animation is scrambled and then the screen goes black.  All of the buttons light up, just not the screen.  I have tried taking the battery out and waiting a few minutes, but that has no affect.  Is there a fix for this?

0 Likes
Miss_D

I had the same problem with my LG Cosmos Touch. I recently went to the Verizon Store and I had to replace it. The problem? The light bulbs behind the screen burned out, hence the reason why it's still on but you can't see anything. Apparently, if you hold a really bright flash light up to the screen, you can see all of the GUI. There is no way to fix it other than replace your phone.

0 Likes
TheHungryCannibal

Today at school i ate lunch and my phone was working fine but the n it tried to use it during my Spanish class (15 minutes later) the screen was black so i thought it was off so i tried turning it in. it didnt turn on. after school i tried taking the battery out and putting it back in... didnt work. i tried plugging it in three different chargers...didnt work. i put a bright flash light on it and there was nothing on the screen. The phone was working perfectly before. Any ideas?

0 Likes