lg cosmos 2 mobile instant messaging
buzzeswoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

hi...i just got the new lg cosmos 2 phone yesterday. i love it so far. although i cant seem to figure out how to get the mobile instant messaging to work. when i open it to use it my phone restarts. how do i fix this? do i need to deactivate and reactivate my phone and start completely over?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: lg cosmos 2 mobile instant messaging
buzzeswoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

ill let you know....but now my battery is acting up. i charge it and its got full battery. after a few minutes it tells me that its dead so then i go to put it on the charger and all the sudden the battery is full. so i dont bother. then it tells me that its dead again so i take the battery out while its on and put the battery back in and turn it on and all the sudden its full again. it never did that with my original phone so im thinking its the phone and not the battery but if it does it with the new phone im supposed to receive today then its the battery thats messed up too. just my luck! at least the tech support people are awesome!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
krjackson81

I'm having this exact same problem.  I was able to input my login information and was told that my text bundle needed to be checked or something like that.  I have unlimited texts.  Now when I click on Mobile IM the phone reboots.  No errors, messages, nothing.  I can't even get into the application to change anything.

0 Likes
buzzeswoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ended up calling verizon 2 days in a row with this problem...the first time i called they had me reset my phone completely...losing pictures and contacts. and that fixed the problem. then the next day it was back to doing this. so i called again and they are sending me out a replacement phone.

0 Likes
buzzeswoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

ive also only had the phone for 2 days when this started.

buzzeswoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

just got my replacement phone today from verizon...same issue as my original one only this time its also showing ads on top of the phone restarting both while trying to use instant messanger and randomly. guess its back to verizon i go.

0 Likes
buzzeswoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

verizon is sending me out another phone...this makes a 3rd phone and i havent had it more than a week..guess its my bad luck..hopefully the next one will be perfect.

0 Likes
krjackson81

That's ridiculous.  Let me know how the next phone works out.  It's not important enough to me to go through all that trouble.

0 Likes
buzzeswoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

ill let you know....but now my battery is acting up. i charge it and its got full battery. after a few minutes it tells me that its dead so then i go to put it on the charger and all the sudden the battery is full. so i dont bother. then it tells me that its dead again so i take the battery out while its on and put the battery back in and turn it on and all the sudden its full again. it never did that with my original phone so im thinking its the phone and not the battery but if it does it with the new phone im supposed to receive today then its the battery thats messed up too. just my luck! at least the tech support people are awesome!

0 Likes
buzzeswoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

got the phone yesterday and after only 8 hours it went and did the same thing...guess its back on the phone with verizon tomorrow i go...hopefully since its the 3rd one in one week they will do something different.

0 Likes