itemized phone calls for last 6 month how do i get it
Maryannko

I need an itemized list of phone calls to xxx-xxx-xxxx for the past 6 months.  How do i get it?

<< Phone number removed to comply with >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: itemized phone calls for last 6 month how do i get it
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can go to your MyVerizon account and view bills for the past 18 months, and download the bills and/or the details in pdf or Excel format.

Log in to MyVerizon as the account owner, onthe left side click on View Bill, and on the next screen there is a drop down with dates where you can select the bill you want to view.

Once the bill is chosen, you can view Calls, Messages, & Data for specific information, or click "download the spreadsheet" and you can use Excel to sort the data any way you'd like.

View solution in original post

Re: itemized phone calls for last 6 month how do i get it
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can go to your MyVerizon account and view bills for the past 18 months, and download the bills and/or the details in pdf or Excel format.

Log in to MyVerizon as the account owner, onthe left side click on View Bill, and on the next screen there is a drop down with dates where you can select the bill you want to view.

Once the bill is chosen, you can view Calls, Messages, & Data for specific information, or click "download the spreadsheet" and you can use Excel to sort the data any way you'd like.