how do I fix security error: Untrusted server certificate when using windows live on my pantech caper. Has anyone else dealt with this issue? Thanks! Roger-Kent
Roger-Kent

I keep getting this security error message when trying to retrieve my windows live email account.  Security Error: Untrusted server certificate, or untrusted server.  Can anyone help?  Thank you so much !  Roger  aka Roger-Kent

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do I fix security error: Untrusted server certificate when using windows live on my pantech caper.  Has anyone else dealt with this issue?  Thanks! Roger-Kent
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a pretty strange message. Have you had a chance to reach out to Windows Live?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: how do I fix security error: Untrusted server certificate when using windows live on my pantech caper. Has anyone else dealt with this issue? Thanks! Roger-Kent
lawman944
Enthusiast - Level 1

I keep getting the same thing on my Pantech Caper! I have tried everything to login to any and all Microsoft with absolutely No Success! Most of the time it won't even load the pages, not even Mobile pages. Does anyone know how to fix this?! PLEASE?!

0 Likes
Re: how do I fix security error: Untrusted server certificate when using windows live on my pantech caper. Has anyone else dealt with this issue? Thanks! Roger-Kent
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Do you have your cellular data enabled on your Pantact Caper, lawman944? Do other web sites work? Is it just the Microsoft sites that you are having issues with?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes