how can i get pictures off my old flip phone
CRHMRC

is there a way to get texts and pictures off the slide type basic phone? the backup assist looked to just transfer contacts

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how can i get pictures off my old flip phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did the phone have a SD card? Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
johntr_vzw
Verizon Employee

CRHMRC, with all the devices we have these days, it can be tough to collect all the photos we took on them. I'd be happy to help find the best way to get photos off your old flip phone.

Ann154 is correct as we do need to know what kind of basic phone you had. If we had that information, we could find the right steps to get information off the phone. Please let us know what kind of flip phone you were using, and we'll find those instructions for you.

JohnTr_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question, please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
flagfishers

I want to get photos off flip phone, does not have a sim card and is an old verizon phone made by casio . help this was my husband's old phone, and he has passed, and I found pictures I would love to download to my phone or computer. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, flagfishers. We know how important old photos from loved who have passed are. Depending on the model of the Casio, there may be option to use a USB cord that is designed for old flip phones. We are going to send you a Private Note to determine the best path forward. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
Whysoannoying
Enthusiast - Level 1

Again shows Verizon doesn’t care about just making it easy for  their customers why ask for a  private message why wouldn’t you just put it out there for the entire public to see how to be able to transfer pictures from an old flip phone may have the same brand as hers listed

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to feel this way, we want to help in any way that we can. What is the make and model of the device?

-Rosie

0 Likes
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

If the older phone has Bluetooth that's the best way.  Dig around in the tools and settings and try to find it.

0 Likes