enV data plan
deeredriver

we bought 3 enV touch  phones a couple years ago and were told we had to have the 9.99/mo. data plan for each one at the time. We had no intentions of getting on the internet or anything-else. just texting and calling. I called verizon about a phone issue the other day and the gal informed me that the data plan was no longer mandatory. According to her, not long after the phones were purchased verizon dropped the stipulation but we were never notified of the change. why have i been paying $30 a month for 2 yrs. for nothing. one heck of a money maker for the company if you ask me. that' s $720 . did everyone-else know this and i just got missed ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: enV data plan
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

yes

0 Likes
deeredriver

lewisR13,

does yes mean you did know this and if you did how did you find out ?

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

yes, research.

0 Likes
deeredriver

seems to me verizon should have to inform their customers of changes that have been made to their plans whether by notifications in the mo. bill sent or by e-mail. if for no other reason just for sheer courtesy instead of just the almighty buck.  they will sure let you know when you are eligible for upgrade so they can keep you in their 2 yr contracts.

0 Likes