calls/texts not showing up on bill
Verimyson

Interesting.

I have   voicemail messages that are  not recorded on my  bill? They are all are over 4 months ago. I have detailed messages giving phone #, date, & time of call but no record of them on my bill.  What's the deal?

My phone is not an Android and I have no idea on the type of phones that called me. However, that is irrelevant. When a voicemail is left. There should be a record of the call on my bill. Also, many of these calls were returned using the number identified as the origin of the call by Verizon. These returned calls show up as a different number than what was dialed.

I need these accurate records.

Please, I invite any professional discussion on this

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: calls/texts not showing up on bill
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Was the phone turned off when the messages were left?

If the phone was turned on when the messages were left, are you saying that on your bill for that cycle 4 months ago, the calls do not show up on the billing statement?

Are you on a prepaid or postpaid account?

0 Likes
Re: calls/texts not showing up on bill
Verimyson

RE:  ttipgem

Thanks for the reply/questions.

Q:Was the phone turned off when the messages were left?  the phone was on and charging during most of these calls/messages.

A:Some messages were left while I was on another call. None were made while the phone was off.

Q:If  the phone was turned on when the messages were left, are you saying  that on your bill for that cycle 4 months ago, the calls do not show up  on the billing statement?

A:Yes

Q: Are you on a prepaid or postpaid account?

A: This account is not prepaid. It is 1400m/month, friends/family.  Is this what you are calling postpaid?

0 Likes