Re: caller can't hear me, but i can hear them
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having an ongoing issue for a few months is too long, Kbye80. You should be heard on all calls, all the time. Where is the problem location currently (intersection, zip code)? How are the other services working (calls, texts)?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
Kbye80
Enthusiast - Level 2

It happened tonight north of 741 & 725 intersection in 45449.  Was able to hear the caller on call-back.

Texts are fine, one-sided phone calls (incoming and outgoing I can’t hear ) continue.  

0 Likes
Monkeygirl1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon reps keep responding with the same answers although people have made it clear that they've tried all the "fixes" Verizon suggests: turn off Bluetooth, reset network settings, turn phone on and off, etc. This is clearly a Verizon issue and not an issue with the phones.--not when people are reporting the problem from brand new iPhones, new Samsung phones--any manufacturer--and I have called and been on tech support for over an hour, but the phone does the same thing. 
Really sick to death of Verizon not acknowledging that the problem is THEM. I'm switching to another carrier next week. Enough of this garbage!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kbye80 Can you tell us how your service works when you are not passing through that location? DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
Kbye80
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not passing through, that's where my house is.  Same problem happens at work (45066), while driving, over the holidays in Illinois and Iowa (cities not countryside)...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kbye80, thank you for those details. When on a call, does the device have Bluetooth enabled? -JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
Kbye80
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sometimes.  Problem has occurred both with and without Bluetooth 

0 Likes
Trace777
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you recently change phones or your sim card? I just had this problem and I used my old sim card in my new phone, it was not compatible with my new phone for some reason.  It worked for a  I few months but kept getting worse. It's fine since the sim was changed

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you very much for sharing this information. At this moment, we would like to ask you to please reset the network settings on your device and test your calls. The following link will guide you through this process. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-207110/

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
ppayne3

This just started for me yesterday. I'm on an LG Exalt VN220, calling from near the corner of PV Drive South/West and Hawthorne Boulevard in 90275. Right now, we're in lockdown and I would like to keep connected with friends and family, as well as needing this phone to work from home. Can someone please get this resolved quickly?

0 Likes