Worst costumer service ever! Billing
PammyR
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ever since I switched from Tmobile to Verizon I've had problems with their terrible teeeerrible costumer service! Since day one we had problem with our bills which were wrong! After a few months of calling and spending hooooours on the line to speak with a rep bill is still wrong! We haven't recieved our rebate cards yet after 3mounths! And funny thing is that it says you it's been shipped a month ago! Nobody answers! Nobody cares! I'm just sick of it! Oh the internet also terrible! And now they're entire costumer is entirely unavailable! They're all on vacations and having fun while we're frustrated and annoyed by so maaaany mistakes!

Re: Worst costumer service ever! Billing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are terribly sorry you feel this way, PammyR. Our goal is to provide you the best customer experience, and we want to turn this around for you. In order to get in touch with the Rebate Center please call them directly at 800-457-0864. We would also be more than happy to help you get your account and billing sorted out. What exactly is going on with your account charges?

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
PammyR
Enthusiast - Level 1

What's the point when I spend an hour on the phone to speak with someone and all happens is just waiting on the line! We traded in 4 phones at the time we switched to get the promotion and we are not getting the right amount of credit we're supposed to get and this has been going on for 3 months now! I'm really tired of spending sooo much time on the phone to resolve a simple problem!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PammyR,

I want to do all I can to help you. I have sent a Private Mote, please check your inbox and send us a reply at your convenience. We are standing by.

ColinH_VZW

0 Likes