Re: Why is my Voice Mail Box always full?
Rsumowski

Thank you!!!! It worked!

0 Likes
Re: If we're supposed to get 20 messages w/Basic why did Verizon say I was full at 18?
Anne5
Enthusiast - Level 1

My iPhone (SE) indicated I had 18 saved voicemail messages, yet everyone was being told my mailbox was full and they couldn't leave me a voicemail.

I came to this forum, and after reading these posts, I tried *86, expecting to hear a number far greater than 18, but not so, the recording said, “Your mailbox is FULL!  You have 18 saved messages;  You need to delete some of your stored messages!”

So,  My 1st Question is this:

If I'm supposed to have a 20 voicemail message storage capacity with Basic Voicemail, Why is it saying I'm full at 18???   

And just for the record, until a week or two ago, this was NEVER a problem, I ALWAYS had probably DOUBLE this many messages saved on my phone, with absolutely no consequence!!!!!  

And my 2nd Question is:

In the "Voicemail Comparison" Chart to which the Support people have frequently made reference in this post thread, it mentions, "iPhone® Visual Voicemail" "(Included)" (the same way it refers to Basic Voicemail as being "Included") which has a 40 voicemail message storage capacity. 

For WHOM is this "(Included)"???   Those of us with iPhones???   And, if so, wouldn't that mean I should actually have a 40 voicemail capacity, instead of being told I was FULL at 18????                                  

Re: Voice Mail
rk6
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello. My voicemail box says "it is full" when people call me - but I have deleted all of my messages. Can you please help me!

0 Likes
rk6
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello. My voicemail box says "it is full" when people call me - but I have deleted all of my messages. Can you please help me!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: If we're supposed to get 20 messages w/Basic why did Verizon say I was full at 18?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There is currently a known issue with the voicemail feature on iPhones. Our technicians are currently working on getting the issue fixed. We apologize about the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

FranciscoP_VZW

0 Likes
cawiederkehr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't have any messages to delete, active or in my deleted folder. 

No messages - but still no voice mail.

My phone is a work phone so I must have voice mail.

So disappointing after having your service for well over 15 years.

GG8

"There is currently a known issue with the voicemail feature on iPhones. Our technicians are currently working on getting the issue fixed. We apologize about the inconvenience and appreciate your patience."

For crying out loud! FIX THIS ALREADY!!! No one is able to leave me any voicemails, they keep getting the automated message that my mailbox is full. Despite me clearing and deleting all messages. This has been ongoing for a week now. Consistently. This is so unacceptable! 

I have tried all the suggested "fixes" (iPhone) in these strings of incredilby UNHELPFUL posts from Verizon. I have deleted all my voicemails, cleared all my call logs. Tried soft resets, *86, turned off wifi, tried to leave a test message. My voicemail doesn't even pick up.  The phone rings, and after 4 rings, it's dead air.  Turned wifi back on. I even reset my password to see if that might help.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G is working. What is taking so long for Verizon to address this issue and come up with a solution that actually works?! 

PLEASE HELP.  This is a serious problem. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you have access to voicemail is essential, cawiederkehr. Considering that you use your phone for work, we understand the importance of having a fully functional voicemail feature. Your 15 year loyalty means the world to us, and we would love to help.

Could you please tell us a bit more about the exact issues you're encountering with your voicemail? When did this start happening?

LauraF_VZW

bethbrennerrose

this doesn't work.   I have no saved messages.  No one can leave me a message.  I have a mobile business + this isn't okay.  Who can help?! 

0 Likes
phoyt916
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do you perform a soft reset?

0 Likes