Re: Voice Mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Moonlamp, thanks for confirming those details for me. Please share with me what happens when you attempt to access your voicemail by dialing *86?

RodneyM_VZW

0 Likes
Sunny2019

Same issue for me. Everything is deleted but I can’t get voicemail. Will try soft reset, but fix this known issue, Verizon!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello IPHONEUSER5, thank you for contacting us. We know the importance of having a good working voicemail, and we're here to help you correct yours. When you call *86, please select option #7 to delete the voicemail messages that you don't want. Please let us know how this works for you.

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes
MelMart543
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just tried this and it does NOT work. Very disappointed that this has not been resolved.  This makes my voice mail totally inoperable. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear that, heirdb. Depending on the device, you may need to reset the voicemail app you're using. If you go to your missed call list, you can delete those entries, and once that is clear, go back to #86 to manually delete your voicemail there. This works especially well for iPhones. If you still have trouble, here is a troubleshooting link that's interactive, and will take you step by step to correct most issues: http://spr.ly/6603E5W5D; TinaN_VZW

wcrjewell
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem as everyone one else, voicemail says it's full when all have been deleted.  The link " http://spr.ly/6603E5W5D;" does not have any instructions on how to deal with this problem.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, mikeegronoke. How long has this been happenin gfor?AnthonyM_VZW

0 Likes
Frustrated24
Enthusiast - Level 1

Clearing all missed calls restored my voice mailbox. I can now receive phone messages.  However, this also meant that I lost all records on ALL calls incoming and outgoing.  By deleting 'missed calls' I cleared the whole slate of calls.  Verizon needs to address this better for iphones.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fushilane,

I utilize Voicemail all the time, so I completely understand its importance. I'm determined to assist you. Let's gather some information, to make sure we're on the same page. What device do you have? What do callers hear when calling you? Have you gone into the Voicemail to make sure all new messages are deleted or saved? Please clarify these details, thanks very much.

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
Geoff12
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have deleted all my voicemail. When I look it shows Zero KB for Voicemails; however, no one can leave me a message it says my voicemail is full.