Why is No ID appearing instead of caller's phone number, even when they are saved as a contact?
evereve

I have the LG Cosmos 3.  When someone calls me the phone says "No ID" instead of showing me their name and phone number.  This even happens when that person is one of my contacts saved in the phone.  I have caller ID included on my prepaid plan.  Is there a setting in the phone that needs to be changed?  Any ideas would be appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is No ID appearing instead of caller's phone number, even when they are saved as a contact?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

evereve,

I am so sorry for the issues you are having with your caller I.D. We want to make sure you are able to see all available caller I.D. information. Given your account is prepaid please reach out to your prepay team at 888-294-6804 so we can make sure your concerns are resolved.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why is No ID appearing instead of caller's phone number, even when they are saved as a contact?
rcschnoor
Legend

If the person making the call has their caller ID information blocked, there is nothing you can do to have the number show up when they call you. They would have to unblock their caller ID information.

0 Likes
evereve

It is happening with callers who do NOT have their id blocked. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

evereve,

I am so sorry for the issues you are having with your caller I.D. We want to make sure you are able to see all available caller I.D. information. Given your account is prepaid please reach out to your prepay team at 888-294-6804 so we can make sure your concerns are resolved.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes