Why can't people hear me, but I can hear them?
LisaM11463

For the last week people on the other end cannot hear me, yet I can hear them.  Someone told me it may have something to do with my speaker.  Can someone please help me ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't people hear me, but I can hear them?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LisaM11463,

Help has arrived! What model phone do you currently have? Are you using any Bluetooth capable headsets being used during these calls? If not, is the bluetooth feature OFF?

Does your device have any physical/liquid damage? What troubleshooting steps have you taken thus far?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
LisaM11463

My model is Samsung Galaxy SIII.  I do not use Bluetooth headsets.  Yes the bluetooth feature is off.

My device has no physical or liquid damage.  I have tried everything I can think of to fix this problem, but I am 51 years old and know virtually nothing about these devices.

0 Likes
LisaM11463

I've been told by a friend that perhaps my speaker or mic is no longer working, which upsets me a bit because my phone is only a year and a half old.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LisaM11463, we absolutely want you to have a working phone! Let's get to the bottom of this together. It is a possibility that the mic on the device has stopped functioning. Please test the phone in safe mode and also with speakerphone: http://vz.to/1c5ROI3 Keep us posted!

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes