Re: Where do I find Opera Mini?
rxbeer

In my case, I did not see the two tabs. Instead, on the Bing page, I found "VZW Media" in the bottom left and clicked on that. Then I searched for "Opera" and was able to download it.

Hope that helps.

0 Likes
heavenbound1954
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have done this so many times and so have the Verizon techs at the store. It will go to Get it and then it say No items were found. We have tried everything. It is pretty sad that the phone is useless for browsing or social networking and I pay for data. I guess it is a good way to force people to have to buy new phones. I have tried to be very patient but I am losing it.

0 Likes
heavenbound1954
Enthusiast - Level 1

yes mine is on the bottom also but I can get clear to the app and can't download it. I am glad that yours worked.

0 Likes
heavenbound1954
Enthusiast - Level 1

Still can't use the browser on the LG Octane. I borrowed a different phone from my daughter. I don't like it but at least I have a browser. I would still like to have my old phone fixed but it seems that Verizon has no answers. Basically this phone is just good for making phone calls but if you want to use it for prepay you pay for the smart phone plan. That is really unfair. I have tried all the steps that was suggested and the people at the Verizon store tried and for some reason both of our phones can't be fixed. We will probably have to buy new phones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi heavenbound1954,

We certainly want you to take full advantage of your phone! Have you tried doing a master reset http://vz.to/1c1hphc and then test downloading the application? If not, please give it a try. Is your phone within the one year manufacturer's warranty? Has it sustained any physical/water damage?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes