When typing the name of the contact I want to send a text message to, names from my contact list no longer pop up as suggestions. Can anyone help me with this?
jmn33

When typing the name of the contact I want to send a text message to, names from my contact list no longer pop up as suggestions. Can anyone help me with this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When typing the name of the contact I want to send a text message to, names from my contact list no longer pop up as suggestions. Can anyone help me with this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There's always a way to reset the device jmn33! Thanks for keeping us in the loop. To process a full reset/restore on the device please visit http://vz.to/12TLCsR. Please keep us posted once this is completed, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: When typing the name of the contact I want to send a text message to, names from my contact list no longer pop up as suggestions. Can anyone help me with this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jmn33  We can understand your concern with the contacts not appearing as normal. Let's see what's going on with your phone. What device do you have? When did this issue begin?

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
jmn33

I have an LG Extravert2. The issue began about a week or so ago. I am unable to find anything in the manual online or in the settings to fix this. It is  feature I greatly miss so I hope you can help. Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jmn33 we'll do everything we can to help! Has there been any other changes to the device in the past week?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jmn33

Not really. I have been tinkering with the settings in my efforts to try and get this figured out as it is really getting annoying! I have had the phone less than 3 months. It is very touchy! It doesn't take much to unlock it and I find myself on screens in which I have no idea how I got there. Is there a way to just reset the phone to original settings? Or can I exchange it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There's always a way to reset the device jmn33! Thanks for keeping us in the loop. To process a full reset/restore on the device please visit http://vz.to/12TLCsR. Please keep us posted once this is completed, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes