When I try to access my voicemail I get a recorded message telling me the number has been disconnected, changed, or is no longer in service. I tried accessing voicemail through the phones menu, and dialing *86 and dialing my 10 digit phone number, I get
rmmaggio

When I try to access my voicemail I get a recorded message telling me the number has been disconnected, changed, or is no longer in service.  I tried accessing voicemail through the phones menu, and dialing *86 and dialing my 10 digit phone number, I get the same result every time.  Worked fine until a couple weeks ago.  It is a samsung Convoy 3.  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When I try to access my voicemail I get a recorded message telling me the number has been disconnected, changed, or is no longer in service.  I tried accessing voicemail through the phones menu, and dialing *86 and dialing my 10 digit phone number, I
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service, *611 form your phone or 800-922-0204.  Choose option 4 (Other) and then say "Agent" at the voice prompt.  Once you get the rep on the line, ask them to reset your voicemail, and explain what is happening.

0 Likes