Re: What phones can you still get the $15/month for limited data plan?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, things change, but I'm not aware of any changes since the end of June.  Would you feel better if you saw it on Verizon's web site?

"If you’re a current customer interested in adding another line to your account but don’t want to change your current plan to a Share Everything Plan, we offer three data packages that can be added to your plan, starting as low as $30 per month."

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/faqs/Calling%20Plans/share_everything.html

Re: What phones can you still get the $15/month for limited data plan?
erica102295

Thank you very much for clearing it up! I will definitely consider my options before making any changes. However, I honestly think it's not even worth the trouble or the money for only 75MB of data, so I guess I will just stay with my basic phone and use my computer for the internet. Or I may switch to a different phone carrier who offers me a better price, like Virgin Mobile or something. Thanks anyway, I really appreciate it!  Smiley Happy

And yes, I am on an old account. My family used to be an Alltel customer until Verizon took it over. We switched off of our Alltel plan, when my mother wanted to upgrade to an Android smartphone. So, thanks again for helping me understand how it works.

0 Likes